Yes you guessed, it’s Mean Girls Day!
It tells the story of Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan) and her transition to American mainstream school from being home schooled in Africa. She becomes friends with Janis and Damian who warn her to ‘beware of the plastics’ – the school’s exclusive clique: Regina George (Rachel McAdams), Gretchen Wieners (Lacey Chabert) and Karen Smith (Amanda Seyfried). Cady is welcomed in by the plastics, who she befriends with the purpose of plotting against them with Janis and Damian. But things don’t necessarily go as planned…
Watch the trailer here.
Why is October 3rd Mean Girls Day?
This was the day the dishy Aaron Samuels asks Cady what day it was, she was flustered he even spoke to her and responded ‘it’s October 3rd’, and the rest is history. Not forgetting to mention Aaron is Regina’s ex-boyfriend, awkward!
There are a lot of memorable quotes from the movie, here’s a few:
- That is so fetch!
- Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen! It’s not going to happen.
- Get in loser, we’re going shopping.
- I can’t go to Taco Bell! I’m on an all-carb diet! GOD, Karen. You are so stupid.
- Four for you Glen Coco. You go, Glen Coco.
- That’s why her hair is so big; it’s full of secrets.
- She doesn’t even go here!
- I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can’t help it that I’m popular.
- There’s a 30 per cent chance that it’s already raining.
- I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.
And don’t forget… on Wednesdays, we wear pink!
How can you celebrate Mean Girls Day?
- Watch the movie, duh!
- Take a trip to Taco Bell
- Wear pink
- Use our pink Revitalizing Strawberry Peel off Mask or our Professional Illuminating Rose Quartz Glitter Peel off Mask
- Throw an event… why not have a Mean Girls themed party!
- Go on a shopping spree